Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pizza Roll Party!

Hey! Here's the inside scoop on the AG sisters conversation!!!!


JulieAwesome76- Hey people! It's Julie. I'm here today to talk to you about-

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 -HEY IT'S SAIGE!!! DID U SEE THE BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PIZZA ROLL COUPON??? DID U GET ONE?? I HOPE U DID BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuthieUnicorn11- What are pizza rolls?

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 - WHAHH??? U DON'T KNOW WHAT PIZZA ROLLS R?

KananiFlower55- Hi! How is everyone today? Good?

RuthieUnicorn11- Saige is talking about these things called "Pizza Rolls." What are they?

JulieAwesome76- I was just talking about my weird banana. It has weird fuzzy-green stuff on it.

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 - PIZZA ROLLS R THE BEST FOOD EVER!! THEY'RE LIKE PIZZA IN A ROLL!!!!!! U NEED 2 TRY THEM!! WE HAVE 8 BAGS IN THE FREEZER!!!!!

CelieRose22- Hi! I like Pizza Rolls too. Hold on, I'm going to get Ivy and Molly on.

IvySings43 - Hey there! Oh, and ummm...Julie, that stuff on your banana is probably mold. I'm going to go make Pizza Rolls. Bye!

                  IvySings43 left the chat

CelieRose22-Molly is washing the dogs. She'll be on later. I'm going to help Ivy make Pizza Rolls.

               CelieRose22 left the chat

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 - MMMMM! I'M GOING TO EAT PIZZA ROLLS NOW. SEE YA!

               SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 left the chat

JulieAwesome76- Me too! Come on Kanani, let's go have some Pizza Rolls!!

                JulieAwesome76 left the chat

                 KananiFlower55 left the chat

RuthieUnicorn11- I'll try some. I do like pizza. TTYL

               RuthieUnicorn11 left the chat

No comments:

Post a Comment