Monday, June 8, 2015

Pickle Mania!! Gherkins, Spicy dill, Bread and butter, dill, sweet dill...YUMMNESS!

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 - Hey everyone! I just took a nice, big, juicy, bite of a pickle. YUM! I'm the pickle lover of the family. They're one of my favorite foods. Besides Pizza Rolls of course. I like all pickles. Dill, Bread and Butter, you name it, I love it! What's everyone else's favorite kind of pickle?

CelieRose22 - Hey Saige! Mmm....I love pickles. I like Spicy Dill.

RuthieUnicorn11 - Marshmallow!

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 - Marshmallow pickles?

RuthieUnicorn11 - No. Ummm... I thought you meant ALL foods. I don't like pickles very much. :)

JulieAwesme76 -  I like bread and butter pickles.

IvySings43 - Hi! For pickles I'd say Dill. What about you, Saige?

KananiFlower55 - I'm not a huge pickle lover. Maybe Gherkins. They're sooo tiny!!!

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 - Hmmm.. It's SOO HARD TO CHOOSE!!! Probably...ALL OF THEM!!!! :D

MollyAnimalLover09- Sweet Dill's are SOOO GOOD!!!!

CelieRose22 - Did we just spend the past 10 minutes talking about pickles? :D

SaigeThePIZZAROLL87 - Yes, yes we did. It was SO WORTH IT! That's some time well spent! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment